Friday, April 9, 2010

MY EASTER HOLIDAYSSSS

easter holidays ha.....hmmm..it's quite boring to me, there's nothing to do and no one want to go out with me. Tell me Why??? This is my first time that i feel like dont want to have holidays...REALLY BORING HERE!! Erm..actually not that bored, i still have my assignment to do and make some revisions for my management and maths, next week will have my math and management exam, so what?? Still boring. I try to go out there but have to go by bus. I wish i can have a car, then i can go and look around PERTH by myself. Wahaha, just kidding. I like the bus here. Faster then Malaysia, cleanner, cheaper (because i have the card), bigger and still fastter =.= . Ok, this is my holidays' life in PERTH. I hope the next holiday wont be so boring again.



我要吃顺福的kampua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

那个谁谁寄post laju过来

haha, just kidding, i miss my family and my friendssssssssssss a lot..

2 comments: